Back Like I Never Left...



Last May when we closed out Spring 2017's semester I thought I had taken my last ride on the NetNarr roller coaster. Now, I'm not saying this because I hated NetNarr. It is quite the opposite actually. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride last year. It was bumpy and unpredictable but overall I learned a lot.

I must admit that I missed doing the Daily Digital Alchemy #DDA. So much so that I have yet to do one this year-- it is on my very long to do list. Which I only pray that I will be able to manage this semester. 

via GIPHY

Now that that's out of the way. I am looking forward to learning some new alchemistic things. I admit some of the new things I learned last year were pretty scary. Or rather they showed me how much I didn't know about this digital world. And you know what that's okay. I am going to try again with no expectations or preconceived notions. I am going to go at this like I've never done it before. With the same level of optimism and excitement that I had last year-- it felt like Dr. Zamora and Professor Levine were building the class while we were in it. Which made it that much more exciting and innovative.

So yes, I'm back and it feels like I never left but I am looking forward to doing the things I've never done. And, well, some familiar things as well. May the force be with us.



via GIPHY

Comments

  1. Some courses take time to simmer. We realize only later how the reverberations of learning may be influencing us in different ways. That discomfort level was your brain trying to make sense of the unknown (hey, me, too, out here in the wild open). Get your DDA going!
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think you're right and I love that I get a second go at that. How often does that happen? Well, unless you fail a class. Thank God that isn't the case. I'm really looking forward to this. Hi again @dogtrax!

      Delete
  2. I too am happy you are back in NetNarr! As you do more writing, please use some web links to connect to the topics, ideas you are talking about.

    When you get your DDAs going, try to use the twitter feature to embed the tweet (you may have to switch the blogger editor to HTML to paste in the code).

    Let's turn the alchemy up past 11.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay!! I thought I had those parts down! I will try again... Or I think that I didn't do my DDA's when wrote this. Either way I am on it! I can turn this thing up to a good 15!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts